Pedro Newsletter 02.03.2011
- Quite nice OAuth introduction with current status: Developing Social-Ready Web Application [35:50].
- FEST-Assert 1.4 was released, this is java assertion framework similar to Harmcrest. Current version have 100% code coverage and 35% less code than 1.3, but of course provides more feature. Awesome job!
- User Manage Storage from Google. 20GB for 5$ per year seems to be reasonable. We can add space up to 1TB. Is Gmail problems coincident?
- My blog is on WordPress, so I have to hint this: WordPress 3.1 Ultimate Guide to New Features.
- Bugs squashing party in Google Chrome: 19 patches.
Waiting for iPad2 presentation…..