From where the tetris blocks come from?
- CLR already gets tail recursion optimization, now I want that on JVM (probably Java 10 will have it 🙂 ).
- Google Apps Market gets more application build on top the standard of Google Apps, and that it is power of Cloud.
- Profiling application with VisualVM – really nice introduction. And of course VisualVM is very powerful application.
- Amazon released new instance type. The cluster compute instance is dedicated for high performance computing application, so if you need power you can use pair of quad core Intel “Nehalem” X5570 processor witg 23Gb RAM and 1690GB local storage. You can read more on official amazon blog.
- Great command line parsing library from Cedric. JCommander. BTW there are plenty of comments so I suppose all the java command line libraries are mentioned.