Pedro Newsletter 01.06.2010Comments: 2
Today is Children Day, so all the best for Bartek and Tymek as well for every children in the world. Some time ago in Rethymnon, we had talk with “last Greek waiter” in the restaurants at the port. He told us great sentence:
If you want to love your children truly you must first love all the children in the world
I totally agree with him.
- Issue 183 of Heinz Kabutz JavaSpecialist Newsletter. There is a puzzle and first three good answer, have great price.
- EuRoKo 2010 it is Ruby European Conference hold this year in Europe. Brief of day one and day two.
- Rails Deployment and Testing.
- Bridge Pattern uncovered.
- Google I/O videos:
- Testing techniques from GAE
- GWT’s UI overhaul.
- Architecting GWT.
- GWT testing best practices.
- GWT Linkers target HTML5 WebWorkers & more.
- GWT + HTML5 can do what?!
- Architecting for performance with GWT.
- Optimizing apps with the GWT Compiler.
- Measure in milliseconds: Meet Speed Tracer.
- Data pipelines with Google App Engine.
- What’s hot in Java for App Engine.
- Data migration in App Engine.
- Batch data processing with App Engine.
- Next gen queries.
- BigQuery and Prediction APIs
- Google Storage for Developers.
- Appstats – instrumentation for App Engine.
- Run corp apps on App Engine? Yes we do
- Google Maps API for GWT 1.1.0 was released.
- Google S3 ups Storage for Developers 🙂
- Bamboo 2.6 was released.